ReNamer - powerfull and easy to use: rules (insert, delete, serialize, case, brackets, etc...), EXIF, ID3, presets, undo, and a lot more!Whats new in version 5.73:
ReNamer is a small, yet very flexible file renaming tool, that offers all the standard renaming procedures, including prefixes, suffixes, replacements, case changes, as well as remove contents of brackets, add number sequences, change file extensions, etc.
For advanced users, there is a PascalScript rule, which let users program their very own renaming rule. The program allows you to combine multiple renaming actions as a rule set, applying each action in logical sequence, which can be saved, loaded and managed within the program.
In addition, ReNamer supports Meta Tags, such as: ID3v1, ID3v2, EXIF, OLE, AVI, Hashing and more; has an ability to rename folders, can process Regular Expressions, and supports Unicode filenames.
ReNamer Lite' 5.73 is Demo File & Disk Management software design by Denis Kozlov.
It runs on following operating system: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98
ReNamer Lite 5.73 has been tested by the Soft32Download and it has been awarded with the "5 Stars Award" based in this criteria: user interface, features and price/value.
- Ability to extract date from all Outlook MSG files, including from Sent Items for which it was not possible previously;
- Outlook_DateSent meta tag now uses native Outlook dates instead of the "Date" email header value which is not present in some files;
- Added Outlook_DateHeader meta tag to keep the old behaviour of the Outlook_DateSent tag, extracting the "Date" email header value;
- Added Outlook_Body meta tag to extract email body, it may not be practical for direct use in filename but can be useful in PascalScript;
- Outlook meta tags now work on Unicode filenames;
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98